This work as a career listing is about Amentum in Niamey, Niger 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Amentum is seeking a Cleaning Technician supporting the Air Force ISS Services to the 724th Expeditionary Air Base Squadron (EABS) and /or support functions at AB201, Agadez, Niger. The Cleaning Technician will be responsible for general cleaning in tents, trailers, laundry facilities, and other designated areas as assigned. The Cleaning Technician will perform other duties as assigned by Site Leadership IAW international, US, Air Force, PWS criteria, manufacturer, and any other industry standards/criteria.
Basic Function Summary
- Provide general cleaning / custodial services and be familiar with applicable fire prevention, ground safety, smoking, and security.
- Performa other items as directed or as outlined in PWS.
- Perform all supporting documentation / reporting as required IAW international, US, Air Force, PWS criteria, manufacturer and any other industry standards/criteria.
- One year of experience in related duties, preferably on a US military installation with a similar mission/project of scope and nature
- Excellent organizational, time management and customer service skills
- Valid US passport
- Ability to obtain and maintain requisite security clearance level
- Ability to successfully pass contract medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment
- Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide)
Other Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
High school diploma or equivalent
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to extreme and austere environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time.
Amentum will never charge a recruiting fee.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Niamey, Niger
Application Deadline: N/A