Website Nomad Capitalist
This work as a career listing is about Nomad Capitalist in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Who we are:
We’re Nomad Capitalist, the world’s most trusted resource for global citizens to whom to live, do business, and invest overseas. As the business grows by 300%+, we’re looking for an experienced Operations Manager. We’re a debt-free, profitable, and self-funded company (no VC money!) that not only has a unique position in the international tax and immigration market but operates in a uniquely entrepreneurial way.
This role will include not only day-to-day management, requiring the ability to assist in day-to-day functions from an entrepreneurial perspective but also assist senior management with corporate projects.
- Produce annual/monthly operation forecasting reports and strategy
- Oversee and evaluate the day-to-day operations of our Operations team
- Training the Assistant Operations Managers to level up
- Training and growing the whole Operations team of Nomad Capitalist, including setting the KPIs and improving the procedures.
- Improving project management tools and increase efficiency
- Handle difficult client cases
- 5+ years of KPI-focused management experience
- Experience operating in and enforcing a western business culture
- Strategic planning and business development experience
- Industry experience is a plus (Financial services; Management consulting)
- Strong written and verbal and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial problem-solving approach
- Industry-competitive salary with annual and quarterly bonuses.
- Company’s profit-sharing pool.
- Eligibility to attend our global live Conferences and client dinners.
- Completely remote working schedule (Short term visits to our 3 offices might be required)
Company: Nomad Capitalist
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Application Deadline: N/A