Website TD SYNNEX
This work as a career listing is about TD SYNNEX in Leo, Central-West, Burkina Faso 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Cloud computing continues to allow us to modernize and consolidate IT infrastructure, automate workloads, and pursue next-generation innovation. To continue this transformation, we’re seeking an experienced Azure | AWS | Multi-Cloud Engineer with expertise in the cloud operations, design, development, and implementation of large-scale projects in the cloud. The ideal candidate is experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient. Extensive knowledge of cloud maintenance, experience managing staff, and advanced industry knowledge is key to keeping us on the cutting edge. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT and Cloud operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth.
Objectives of this Role
- Work in tandem with our engineering , architecture, Devops, Security and Development teams to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining enterprise and security standards met.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Patching and Upgrade for infrastructure and OS.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Develop and implement technical efforts to build, and deploy infrastructure resources | applications at the direction of lead architects, including large-scale.
- Participate in all aspects of infrastructure provisioning and configuration development life cycle for Azure Infrastructure | Multi Cloud, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
- Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
- Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity
Required Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- Experience working in cloud, designing, developing, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS | Azure | GCP platforms.
- Experience in several of the following areas: cloud compute, cloud storage, cloud networking, cloud governance, cloud security and cloud operations.
- Proven ability to collaborative with multi-disciplinary teams of business analysts, developers, data scientists, and subject matter experts.
- AWS, Azure, GCP certifications are a plus.
- Terraform – Desired foundations and hands on working with terraform
- Ansible – Desired foundations and hands on working with ansible playbooks and CI/CD configuration management.
- Linux Sysadmin Skills in cloud environments (RHEL or Debian)
- Windows Sysadmin skills
What’s In It For You?
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It’s not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Apply anyway.
At TD SYNNEX, we’re proud to be recognized as a great place to work and a leader in the promotion and practice of diversity, equity and inclusion. If you’re excited about working for our company and believe you’re a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we’re looking for!
Company: TD SYNNEX
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leo, Central-West, Burkina Faso
Application Deadline: N/A