This work as a career listing is about InspHire in Eilat, South District, Israel 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Join the original creators behind a blockbuster series with over 250,000,000 downloads, leading App stores charts and one of the world’s leading mobile games bike racing category.
Join one of the most well- funded, experienced teams in the Web3 gaming space today in making this natural gaming evolution come to life. They are beyond excited to be one of the first group of highly experienced game creators and publishers that will utilize the Web3 concepts, capabilities and innovative technologies to create and build massive gaming projects that will become the natural metaverse space for their players, competitive gamers and the Web3 guilds supported by the biggest brands from all over the world.
We are now in search for highly motivated team players, passionate about Web3, Blockchain Gaming and the fast-growing crypto world. Its time to join in!
We are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join the team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
This is a unique opportunity to join the most exciting space in the gaming industry and take an important part in today’s most desirable positions in the gaming space, you will challenge yourself, your team and the company’s growing international well-known brand, to the next level of excellence.
Our ideal candidate is a master at managing communities on platforms like Discord and Telegram, is active in gaming communities and has a passion for blockchain and Web3. The candidate must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of the company’s brand and manage all community communications.
What Would Work Great
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- A deep understanding of community building on Telegram and Discord, including but not limited to bots and other necessary technicalities required.
- Generate and maintain a conversation in all communities.
- Set up, build and manage community accounts of platforms like Reddit and other relevant applications.
- Respond to comments and users queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online comments and reviews
- Lead experiments that help scale the company’s community programs and their impact
- Report on the health of the community servers, and make recommendations for improvement
- Responsible for managing all moderators on communities
- Building and executing a strategy to drive community growth and engagement
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications team members and suppliers to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Business Development departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with users, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Capable of working on your own initiative and unsupervised
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Eilat, South District, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A