This Job Listing is about Vertafore in East Lansing, MI 2022
About the job
Looking to start your career in Technology? We have opportunities right here in mid-Michigan! Vertafore is looking for talented people to join our team. Our dynamic environment provides professional development, fast upward mobility, and exposure to the latest and greatest in technology.
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships. Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success. Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., including East Lansing, Michigan – we are minutes from Michigan State University, Lansing Community College, and Cooley Law School!
Our Compliance Services Analysts use our industry leading technology to prepare licensing credentials for insurance agents across the country. We promote from within so we want every new employee to have the following fundamental skills:
• Effective communicator (written and verbally).
• Organized and can complete tasks with a high level of accuracy and productivity to meet performance metrics and deadlines.
• Tech-savvy and has basic knowledge of MS Office.
• Can pick up new skills quickly.
• Demonstrates regular and reliable attendance.
No other experience is required. We’ll provide you with an effective onboarding program and when you are ready, we’ll offer ongoing development opportunities to prepare you to become our next generation of critical talent for other positions across our business. We also offer tuition reimbursement!
• Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open sometime in 2022. Employees are normally required to work from our office in East Lansing, Michigan office but due to COVID our employees are currently remote. This means having a stable internet connection is necessary to perform the job.
• Travel is not anticipated.
• Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
• Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.)
• Frequent sitting and/or standing.
Why Vertafore is the place for you: *US Only
- The opportunity to work in a space where modern technology meets a stable and vital industry
- Medical, vision & dental plans
- PPO & high-deductible options
- Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Accounts Options:
- Health Care FSA
- Dental & Vision FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter FSA
- Life, AD&D (Basic & Supplemental), and Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plain & Employer Match
- Supplemental Plans – Pet insurance, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident Insurance
- Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education & Legal Assistance
- Additional programs – Employee Referral, Internal Recognition, and Wellness
- Commuter Benefits (Denver)
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Vacancy Type: $16/hr · Full-time
Job Location: East Lansing, MI
Application Deadline: N/A