Website Woodstream Corporation
This work as a career listing is about Woodstream Corporation in Elizabethtown, PA 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Woodstream has a rich history of over 150 years, and we are an essential, life sustaining business committed to equality, social justice, and inclusion. We provide pest & animal control products that destroy disease carrying insects & rodents. We provide a safe work environment including screening, social distancing, and sanitation processes.
Current Opportunities for:
Consumer and Market Research Analyst
Corporate Headquarters: 29 E. King Street. Lancaster, PA 17602
Benefits of Working for Woodstream:
- Competitive benefits package including:
- Access to a free health clinic operated by Penn Medicine and conveniently located within walking distance from our facility
- Bonus Program
- 401k with Company Match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Effective on First Day of Employment
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Paid Basic Life & Disability Insurance
- Accident, Critical Illness, & Hospital Insurance Options
- ID Theft & Legal Assistance Plan Options
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Stable, growing working environment with a history of 150 years of doing business
- Opportunity to advance within the company
Overview of the role:
This position is responsible for analyzing and reporting on key takeaway of insight and analytics to our company. You will be gathering and reporting on primary and secondary data to help drive business decisions. This is a great position for someone who likes to use data and research to drive business results.
Specific Responsibilities of this role:
- Partner with key managers ((Sr. Director of Retail Sales Analytics, Director of Insights) to present findings quarterly to internal and external stakeholders highlighting actionable insights
- Lead the development of insight generation plans and drive for execution excellence to deliver fact-based and objective based business recommendations to marketing teams and other cross-functional teams.
- Provide analytical and qualitative support for consumer feedback from calls, live chat, reviews, order volumes, returns, defectives, etc.
- Assist in cleaning syndicated data, analyzing and formatting syndicated date to deliver level of analyses of key category trends and base business
- Communicate information in an understandable and actionable manner.
- Develop & maintain tools to expedite feedback to product managers, engineers, accounting, distribution centers, and management.
Successful Candidate Profile:
- 3+ years relevant marketing research/insights experience
- Proficiency in Excel and Access along with excellent PC and system skills
- Experience with data visualization tools
- College Graduate
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Flexible team player that performs in both a leader and follower role
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID 19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for US based jobs. Medical and/or religious exemptions are considered.
Woodstream is an Equal Employ Opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train and promote without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, marital status, union affiliation, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Powered by JazzHR
Company: Woodstream Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Elizabethtown, PA
Application Deadline: N/A