This Job Listing is about Coloplast in Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa 2022
About the job
Responsible for the tactical & operational management of the in-office Consumer Sales department, ensuring proper execution of our Patient Support Programs and Partnership Sales Model. This role will proactively manage the day-to-day operations of the team, ensuring compliance with all procedures. Through talent management, excellent execution and continuous improvement you will ensure that goals are met. Additionally, you’ll be directly responsible for the management, performance and daily support of direct reports within the Consumer Sales team, acting as the key driver for performance and overall development of the team .
You will be part of the Coloplast South Africa Team and report to the Head of Direct Operations.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Daily management of Consumer Sales team
- Conduct team meetings and one on one dialogue, which support the professional development of the team as well as fostering a productive learning environment
- Monitor, measure, manage, coach and motivate team members to effectively engage with consumers and other stakeholders with whom the team interacts
- Responsible for managing the implementation of all Consumer Sales processes, ensuring alignment, education, efficiency and compliance at all times
- Ensure team members are immediately informed of, and held accountable for, new products, processes, and procedures so they can better serve consumers
- Responsible for quality assurance procedures and monitors team phone calls to ensure high level of knowledge, skills and abilities; adherence to all relevant internal and external legislation and guidelines
- Ensures optimal utilization and innovative use of the Coloplast systems landscape in the Team
- Continually strive to develop, update and streamline operations, ensure alignment with general policies and procedures of overall Consumer organization, as well as grow our business in line with out our mission, values and vision
- Engage in cross functional coordination and capacity planning
- Proactively seeks opportunities in the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of strong sales models as well as approaches to support our consumer experience
- At least 3 years of management / supervision experience in an internal sales environment
- Proven track record and experience in a consumer (business to consumer) focused environment, preferably a call centre
- Successful track record of developing a high performing team(s), including the use of ongoing effective coaching techniques
- Tertiary qualification is an advantage
- Previous experience in the Health Care industry is an advantage
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.
Coloplast is committed to being an inclusive organization, where people bring their differences to work each day, fulfil their potential and have a strong sense of belonging because – and not despite – of their differences. We therefore encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, race, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religious belief or physical ability.
Visit us on Coloplast.com .
Watch the film. Follow us on LinkedIn . Like us on Facebook .
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A