This work as a career listing is about SOFTGAMES in Berlin 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
SOFTGAMES is the leading developer of the most popular Instant Games that became global top grossing games on Facebook and are played by millions of people around the world every day. SOFTGAMES is a remote first company and the virtual home of 100 people from all over the world. We believe in proactive, independent teams with the freedom to take initiative, challenge the status quo, and with the mission to create fun, hyper social and everlasting Instant Games.
We are looking for a content creator and games industry analyst who will research and write regular blog posts focusing on global instant gaming market insights.
In this role you will lead and execute the Social and Content strategy by activating and engaging the Softgames’ audience/community on social media from insight to delivery.
You will produce compelling content that appeals to the audience and will have responsibility for creating and implementing a rolling organic social and content calendar.
- Providing with regular content delivery in Softgames’ social media (website, LinkedIn page and other)
- Come up with relevant and engaging topics based on the audience interest
- Uncover unique insights about the games industry and instant gaming area specifically and write be-weekly / monthly posts
- Create a specific content and community strategy and ensure it is rolled out, thus promoting the company’s brand in a professional and positive way
- Manage and deliver engaging content for the community that will spark conversation
- Coordinate with vendors and agencies for media outreach in Europe
- Work closely with other departments (marketing, production, BI etc) for collecting information and ensuring its accuracy, presentability and consistency
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a social media/content-based position
- Strong games industry knowledge and expertise, especially in the areas of mobile and instant gaming
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills across digital platforms and a passion for engaging social and digital content
- Self-starter, with a proven track record of community engagement in a fast paced, results-driven environment
- Analytical and creative thinking, good attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Trend monitoring skills and experience.
- Knowledge and experience with reporting and visualization tools
- You can easily shift from thinking strategically to rolling your sleeves up and executing smaller tasks.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berlin
Application Deadline: N/A