This Job Listing is about Netstar in Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa 2022
About the job
Credit Controller Commercial
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Monitor the status of the allocated debtor’s book on a daily basis.
- Prevent the allocated book from aging and take corrective action where required.
- Achieve and exceed monthly targets set with regards to aging and cash to be collected.
- Ensure cash collections on or before due date
- Ensure that credit notes, journals and EFT’s are correct before submitting to Supervisor for approval.
- Ensure that all necessary steps have been taken before an account is handed over to legal department.
- Identify and resolve problem accounts
- Resolve customer queries within 24 hours
- Take responsibility for allocated debtors book
- Effective time management to ensure all clients contacted monthly
- Make effective and sufficient electronic notes regarding customer contact
- Maintain account information on system – Matching of databases to ensure accurate billing and payments
- Contact arrears customers and collect outstanding debt
- Ensure all payments received by month end
- Confirm and correct customer detail where applicable
- Ensure correct and timeous payment allocations on accounts
- Correct/accurate completion of documents – i.e. Credit/Debit notes, EFT’s, journals and legal handover
- Liaise with other departments to ensure correction/adjustments on accounts
- Professional and courteous service/assistance to customers (internal & external)
Qualifications And Experience
- Diploma will be an advantage
- 5 Years Credit Control experience of which at least 3 years must have been on Corporate Level
- Credit Management certification
- Computer Literate; Word, Excel and Email.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A