This Job Listing is about CircusTrix in Gaithersburg, MD 2022
About the job
Do you love fun and exciting environments? Do you love creating memorable experiences? We are the largest provider of trampoline parks globally, with names such as CircusTrix, DEFY, Sky Zone, Rock’n Jump and more.
Our purpose is to drive the active entertainment movement across the globe by creating memorable moments, inspiring participation, and supporting our team members and guests as we achieve new heights together.
We value creativity, innovation, integrity, diligence, customer satisfaction, as well as employee well-being. We apply these values through you to help create an atmosphere where we can continue to be “Purveyors of Awesome”. Currently, we are in search of Part-Time Park Associates to join our team!
- Maintain a friendly, outgoing personality with our guests and team members.
- Provide guests with a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Conduct sales and recommendation of products based on guest needs.
- Coordination of birthday parties and events.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance checks.
- Assist in managing inventory on a weekly basis.
- Support team lead in all opening and closing park procedures.
- Act as a first responder to emergencies and respond appropriately.
- Help maintain a clean environment; some janitorial duties will apply.
- Customer Service and Retail Sales Associate experience preferred.
- Amusement or hospitality experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Able to work a flexible schedule during normal business hours, including weekends and some holidays.
- Comfortable engaging with large groups of people.
Vacancy Type: $75/yr · Part-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Application Deadline: N/A