We shape the world of logistics by connecting people and goods through innovative and sustainable logistics solutions.
Working location: 10 Pioneer Crescent Singapore 628566 (Company transport provided from various locations in Singapore)
Your Tasks And Responsibilities
To support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, + responding to complaints. Utilizing strong forwarding + market knowledge, provide front line support for customers to ensure customer satisfaction with our products, services + features.
- To drive customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation in close cooperation with Field Sales and the Operational Care Center (OCC).
- To establish + strengthen operational relation to customer contact(s) through daily interactions, regular care visits + pro-actively advising + consulting to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To qualify customer inquiries + provide quotations within the given price band, in line with the guiding leeway in decision-making, then following up to ensure quotations are accepted + closed.
- To support customer onboarding in line with working instructions, ensuring inclusion + transfer of customer requirements into the KN systems alongside the (initial) customer order.
- To qualify + enter customer orders into the operational execution process.
- To collaborate with Finance to adjust credit limits based on daily business development + coordinate measures in case of challenges.
- To document, resolve, analyze all complaints + then identify, share + eliminate root causes.
- To create, review + refine customer reports.
- To ensure delivery against all financial targets + strategic objectives.
Your Skills And Experience
- Minimum Diploma in Business or Supply Chain
- Minimum 1 year working experience in sea logistics
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a positive customer service mindset
- Able to work independently
Good reasons to join
Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services.
Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits.
Kuehne + Nagel Singapore is also the proud recipient of HR Asia’s Best Companies to Work For in Asia in 2017 and 2019.
Human Resources Department (Shuyi Chen)
Kuehne + Nagel (Singapore) Pte Ltd
10 Pioneer Crescent Singapore 628566
With over 78000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.