This work as a career listing is about Capita in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
Performs customer service activities and initiatives for limited number of products or clients.
Customer Service Representative
Purpose of the Role:
As a member of a highly skilled and motivated team, you will communicate with customers to identify specific needs, whilst delivering a market leading customer service/experience to increase the profitability of the business and remaining committed to treating our customers fairly and ensuring continuous delivery of customer service excellence.
Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Follow clear instructions and guidelines to investigate, resolve and process high volume customer utilities enquiries whilst delivering customer service excellence
- Promote the client’s products and enhance customer experience and loyalty
- Contribute to the workstream to deliver objectives to agreed business targets (including sales growth, quality and compliance)
- Deliver accurate information on products and services to ensure consistency across the organisation and provide a reliable and trustworthy customer service
- Identify and understand customer needs to provide a consistently high-quality service
- Escalate any queries, complaints to the relevant business units to ensure they are handled and resolved in a timely manner
- Increase customer retention, loyalty and build a credible reputation
- Comprehend and adhere to the company and department standards, policies, and procedures
- Contribute individually and as a member of a team to ensure service levels meet agreed client and internal standards
- Deliver a quality service to all customers and 3rd parties to ensure customer and client satisfaction
- Achieve and delivery effective level of personal work, activities and high level of performance to meet individually set objectives
- Identify and contribute to self-development to enhance individual and departmental performances within client/company procedures and policies
- Process and resolve customer requirements and queries within predetermined client/company procedures and policies
- Participate and support as an individual and team member to achieve overall team and business objectives, this may be in a sales, administration, customer service or early collections environment.
- To actively support through own knowledge or by recognising the need for specialist support in the areas of legal and regulatory compliance to meet best practise and company policy
- Takes ownership of self-development to help drive personal
- Adhere to HR policies and procedures as set out in individual contract and staff handbook
- Drive revenue generation capability to increase revenue for Ventura and Clients
- Identify and resolve customer issues and escalate where required.
- Being the ‘Customer Champion’ you will challenge existing process/systems that stand in the way of driving customer delight, by placing our customers at the heart of everything that we do
- Using call centre systems competently to keep both customers’ accounts and own records accurately updated
Acts as a mentor to support and develop less experienced colleagues.
- ITC Clear
- Criminal Clear
- 12+ Month’s tenure in Customer Service within an International BPO or domestic.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A