This Job Listing is about Capita in Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
We are supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We are now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Customer Service Representative
Capita SA is looking for dynamic and vibrant individuals to join our world-class call center as a Customer Experience Advisor. We need self-motivated individuals with a flair for customer service to provide a professional and effective customer experience to our clients by addressing with their queries and assisting in facilitating and managing queries and concerns. You will be required to handle customer service queries in a manner that limits brand damage, meets the ever-changing customer needs and complies with our values, vision and strategic direction.
- Completed Matric Qualification
- 12 months unbroken International BPO call centre customer service experience
- 12 months Domestic call centre customer service experience
- Non-matric with 24 month unbroken International BPO experience
- Clear ITC record
- Clear Criminal record
- Shift Allowance
- Weekend Hero Bonus
- Excellent monthly performance bonus of up to 20% of basic salary
- Primary Healthcare after successful completion of probation
- Provident Fund contribution after successful completion of probation
- Free door to door transport for evening shifts after 7pm
- A progressive career path to help you develop in your Call center career
- Comprehensive product training in a fun collaborative environment
- Excellent accredited training programs to assist you in career development on a variety of subjects/concepts
- Employee Share Scheme Trust after 24 months tenure with Capita
- Eligibility to participate in our scholarship program after 24 months tenure with Capita
OVER AND ABOVE YOUR BASIC SALARY, YOU GET:
Embark on your call center career today with an award winning International BPO.
The shortlisted candidates are subject to be assessed using relevant assessment tools based on the needs and requirements of the role.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A