This Job Listing is about Swvl in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan 2022
About the job
Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company that is disrupting the public transportation market on multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya, Pakistan, UAE, and Jordan
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
About The Role
As a Customer Success Lead, you will be responsible for our fast growing portfolio of valuable customers.
A Customer Success Lead is responsible for client relationship management, service improvement, maintaining high retention rate, organically growing their accounts, coordinating with internal stakeholders to solve clients problems and pass their customers needs to the organization internally for service enhancement.
What You’ll Do
- Manage relationship with our corporate customers and provide state of the art customer experience
- Maintain high Retention Rate across our Book of Business
- Up sell in your accounts by building long term customer loyalty & advocacy
- Be the voice of the customer and pass their feedbackequirements to product team and communicate to our customers regularly our service and products enhancements
- Direct accounts’ requests to internal stakeholders, follow up and ensure full resolution.
- Manage the day-to-day requests of your customers.
- Record Customer engagements in CRM.
- Analyze data and KPIs to identify and resolve customers pain points and drive loyalty
What You’ll Need
- Creativity in problem solving and self starter mindset
- Collaborative and Customer centric mentality
- Solid track record in managing customers and solving daily issuesequests
- Highly organized and strong work ethics
- Ability to lead projects and deliver according to solid deadlines
- Ability to coach, train and shift mindsets
- Ability to lead under pressure and execute in a timely manner
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A