This Job Listing is about Vertafore in East Lansing, MI 2022
About the job
Looking to start your career in Technology? We have opportunities right here in mid-Michigan! Vertafore is looking for talented people to join our team in Michigan. Our dynamic environment provides professional development, fast upward mobility, and exposure to the latest and greatest in technology.
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships. Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success. Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., including East Lansing, Michigan – we are minutes from Michigan State University, Lansing Community College, and Cooley Law School!
Our Customer Support Analysts builds and maintains relationships with our top enterprise customers and serves as the liaison between customers and the business for resolving issues.
• Provides the best customer support to our customers.
• Researches and resolves enterprise customer Issues.
• Provides solutions, product, and technical guidance.
• Participates in the product defect/enhancement process, accurately identifying defects and enhancements, and communicates status updates to customers.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Prior customer service experience helpful
• Advanced interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Customer-centric and motivated to help people
• Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
• Results-orientated and organized. Can complete tasks with a high level of accuracy and productivity to meet performance metrics and deadlines.
• Tech-savvy and has basic knowledge of MS Office.
• Can pick up new skills quickly.
• Dependable and reliable attendance.
Additional Requirements and Details:
• Our offices are closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open sometime in 2022. Employees are normally required to work from our office in East Lansing, Michigan office but due to COVID our employees are currently remote. This means having a stable internet connection is necessary to perform the job.
• Travel required up to 10% of the time
• Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds
• Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.)
• Frequent sitting and/or standing
Why Vertafore is the place for you: *US Only
- The opportunity to work in a space where modern technology meets a stable and vital industry
- Medical, vision & dental plans
- PPO & high-deductible options
- Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Accounts Options:
- Health Care FSA
- Dental & Vision FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter FSA
- Life, AD&D (Basic & Supplemental), and Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plain & Employer Match
- Supplemental Plans – Pet insurance, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident Insurance
- Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education & Legal Assistance
- Additional programs – Employee Referral, Internal Recognition, and Wellness
- Commuter Benefits (Denver)
Vacancy Type: $40,000/yr – $45,000/yr · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: East Lansing, MI
Application Deadline: N/A