This work as a career listing is about Wiliot in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Wiliot was founded by the team that invented one of the technologies at the heart of 5G. Their next vision was to develop an IoT sticker, a computing element that can power itself by harvesting radio frequency energy, bringing connectivity and intelligence to everyday products and packaging, things previously disconnect from the IoT. This revolutionary mixture of cloud and semiconductor technology is being used by some of the world’s largest consumer, retail, food and pharmaceutical companies to change the way we make, distribute, sell, use and recycle products.
Our investors include Softbank, Amazon, Alibaba, Verizon, NTT DoCoMo, Qualcomm and PepsiCo.
We are growing fast and need people that want to be part of the journey, commercializing Sensing as a Service and enabling “Intelligence for Everyday Thing”.
This role offers a unique opportunity to engage in tactical data exploration and to build out solutions on top of the insights you identify. You will sift through massive amounts of data to discover “Ah ha!” moments for key customers that connect the dots between our technology and their key problems. You will then work with internal teams, and key customer teams to turn these insights into integrated solutions. Creativity, curiosity, and resilience are key for this role as you often won’t know what we’re looking for until we’ve found it.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, CS, data science/engineering or equivalent analytical degree
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong Python skills
- Experience with SPARK strongly preferred.
- Visualization tools experience including UI design (Plotly, Tableau, PowerBI, Grafana)
- Understanding of statistical analysis and relational database structures (SQL, Influxdb a plus)
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be self-sufficient and execute quickly when given autonomy
- Experience with IoT data streams and business context a plus
- Flexible team player who will thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment
- Participate in customer meetings and carefully listen for pain points and business problems
- Develop visualization interfaces (internally and in customer systems) to maximize data value and useability in the customer business context
- Mold real time series data stream into actional insights
- Hunt to uncover new insights in data generated by customer deployments
- Build and deliver technical presentations to customers
- Communicate effectively with engineers from many disciplines (including algorithm, software, and hardware engineers)
- Work with internal product teams and customer teams to turn insights into integrated solutions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A