Website KickFire, a Foundry company
This Job Listing is about KickFire a Foundry company in San Jose, CA 2022
About the job
KickFire, a Foundry company, is looking for rockstar-level data geeks with eagle eyes for detail, and a drive to take data where no one has taken it before! Is detail perfection in your veins? Do you have a love of accuracy? Then come join our fast-paced, focused, and dynamic data team!
The Data Integrity Specialist for KickFire will be required to enter, review, and update data into our database accurately and in an efficient and time-conscious manner. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, dependable, consistently (and fiercely) accurate, and a team player.
The incredibly rich data and industry-leading accuracy that we provide our customers allows their marketers and sales teams to have precisely the information they need to target the right companies with the right message and increase their sales pipeline and overall company success. Our KickFire Data Team is devoted to delivering our customers the most accurate and complete data available in the world, bar none! It’s a big promise to keep, but we have the team to do it, and we are proud to do it consistently.
Want to join us?
- Accurate and consistent data entry including:
- Adding new records and new data
- Reviewing existing records for accuracy
- Updating existing records with missing data
- Editing and correcting errors
- Researching and matching data
- Special projects as they arise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to keep and preserve confidentiality
- Exhibit a positive attitude, demonstrate a strong work ethic and integrity
- Team oriented player, willing to assist other team members as needed
- Ability to focus and input data accurately and efficiently under pressure (time limitations) for extended periods of time
- Accurate typing
- Good communication skills
- English required, additional languages a plus
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable using spreadsheets, such as Excel, Google Sheets, etc
- Proficient in using a Mac is a plus
- Ability to work on-site in our San Jose office
- Hybrid work environment
- Ability to sit and/or stand, typing, and viewing information on a computer (desktop and/or laptop) monitor for extended periods of time
(This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.)
Working at KickFire provides employees the opportunity to be part of a winning team. Located on North 1st in the Silicon Valley, we are easily reached from 3 different freeways and via light rail. Employees enjoy competitive benefits and a fun work environment.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability or religion will be considered on an individual basis.
Please upload a formatted version of your resume and cover letter during the application process.
IDG, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Company: KickFire, a Foundry company
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Application Deadline: N/A