This work as a career listing is about Aignostics in Berlin 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Aignostics is a spin-off founded out of Europe’s largest university hospital (Charité) and Berlin’s Technical University, with offices in Berlin and Boston. Our vision is simple: We want to beat cancer by revolutionizing the analysis of tissue samples with machine learning.
We have recently completed a €14m Series A with blue chip investors and are growing team of currently ca. 60 interdisciplinary professionals working with academic partners as well as leading pharma and biotech companies in Europe and the US.
As a Data Scientist at Aignostics, you work on interdisciplinary projects to push the state of the art of machine learning for digital pathology. Together with your colleagues you apply state-of-the-art machine learning techniques to solve complex real-world problems. You independently conduct rigorous experiments while also contributing well-designed features to our codebase.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fun, diverse and fast-growing team to work on problems that really matter, while being embedded in an exciting mix of scientific research and medical device development.Where your expertise is needed
- Work on interdisciplinary projects connecting machine learning, software engineering and biomedical domain knowledge
- Apply and evaluate novel computer vision approaches for extracting insight from high-resolution biological images
- Transform proof-of-concept machine learning models into automated, tested and production-ready systems
- Clearly communicate your results
What we are looking for
- Degree in a relevant field, e.g. Computer Science, Machine Learning or Bioinformatics
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and excel in a complex space
- Solid theoretical foundations and 1-2 years of experience developing novel machine learning techniques
- Advanced skills in Python, Linux, cloud computing and machine learning software stacks
- Experience with development of deep learning models for computer vision
- Passion for clean code and high standards for quality assurance
- Excellent communication and team working skills
Bonus points for
- Exposure to biomedical data
- Experience in considering Information Security criteria under ISO 27001
- Join a purpose-driven start up: We are doing our bit to help beat cancer and improve patient outcomes. Come help us make a difference!
- Fun, cutting-edge AI research and development, with involvement of Charité and TU Berlin
- Work with a welcoming and highly international team of colleagues
- Ability to take responsibility and grow your role within the startup
- Competitive remuneration package in addition to perks and benefits
- Work from our beautiful Berlin office with remote flexibility
- Flexible working hours
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berlin
Application Deadline: N/A