This Job Listing is about IQVIA in Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa 2022
About the job
Data Strategists will be vital function in the evolution of data collection and overall operational delivery models for IQVIA RWS. This role will work with the leadership team in the Data Strategy, Access and Enablement group as we develop innovative data collection delivery models and technology assets. This role will operate as a strategy leader and change agent to transfer and embed these capabilities and knowledge within the IQVIA RWS delivery organisation. This role will also operate alongside Evidence Strategy and Data Management teams to support GTM pursuits and the deployment of novel data collection methodologies within projects
- Lead operational insights and collaboration with GTM stakeholders to ensure the selection and deployment of optimal data collection platforms to support new opportunities, including:
- Participation in Delivery Strategy Review alongside the RWE leadership team to evaluate the application of novel data collection approaches for new business opportunities.
- Lead strategic insights into the application of novel data collection strategies for new opportunities, including collaboration with Evidence Strategy Leads and Data Team Leads on the following specific tasks:
- Patient Journey and Data Journey mapping.
- Identification of novel technologies for data collection, including application of Data Enabled collection, Decentralised or Direct to Patient modalities.
- Provide recommendation to Evidence Strategy Leads on the optimal mix of novel data collection technologies.
- Support GTM organisation in requirements setting related to pricing for novel data collection technologies.
- Attend Bid Defence Meetings as a subject matter expert in the application of novel data collection technologies.
- Provide delivery leadership in the implementation of novel data collection technologies, including collaboration with Evidence Strategy Leads and Data Team Leads on the following specific tasks:
- Support definition of project level data source and data flow mapping.
- Support review of data interoperability and integration requirements for novel data collection methodologies.
- Support Data Risk Planning and Data Privacy Review on projects
- Support integration and deployment of novel data collection methodologies
- Support Change in Scope Management related to deployment of novel data collection methodologies.
- Operate as a change agent for RWS organisation including, participation in the development of collaboration, training and implementation models for embedding knowledge of novel data collection methodologies into functional teams with RWE.
- Support Head of Emerging Design Delivery in specific knowledge management and transfer projects to help the RWE organisation embed novel data collection into operational delivery.
Minimum Experience Requirements over and above total years of CRO experience required for job grade :
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a function such as Data Management, Epidemiology, Data Generation/Site Management, Project Management, Real World Data roles.
- Demonstrate experience of supporting solutioning or consulting engagement with biopharma clients in for real world research projects (including prospective and retrospective research using primary or secondary data sources)
- Demonstrate experience of the set-up of real world research projects both primary and secondary data collection
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of decentralised and direct to patient data collection
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of patient and site mediated EMR use in real world research
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of data collection, data privacy and data quality dynamics in real world research
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A