Website Core Spaces
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Development Manager to join the team at Core Spaces in Chicago, IL. The Development Manager will be responsible for overseeing the development and construction of real estate projects, including coordinating with architects, contractors, and other project team members to ensure successful completion.
- Manage the development process from conceptualization to construction, including budgeting, scheduling, and project tracking
- Oversee the selection and management of architects, contractors, and other project team members
- Collaborate with internal teams, including design, marketing, and sales, to ensure project alignment with company goals and objectives
- Review and negotiate contracts and agreements with project team members and partners
- Monitor and manage project budgets and schedules to ensure successful completion within defined parameters
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and codes
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in real estate development or construction management
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment
- Proficiency with project management software and tools
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities. If you are a dynamic and motivated individual with a passion for real estate development, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.