This Job Listing is about Shell in Bryanston, Gauteng, South Africa 2022
About the job
, South Africa
Job Family Group
Commercial and Retail
Posting Start Date
April 6, 2022
Where you fit in
As a Digital Marketer, you will be responsible for overall implementation of all Customer Value Proposition (CVPs) including E2E process definition and collaboration with operational stakeholders delivering the CVPs on a daily basis. This includes new CVPs and changes to existing CVPs (including Pricing CVPs) as well as after sales issue resolution and support, being the key office contact point for all the other parties involved in Customer touch points (as Credit, CSC, Card Services, Retail Sales and Operations).
What’s the role?
You will be responsible in mastering the On Road Fuelling and Homebase related setup and amend processes, enabling (in the market(s) assigned) delivery of the desired results, increasing awareness and professionalism in the Sales and Marketing teams. You will be responsible in identifying opportunities for up-sales also acting as advisor for Customers directly and advising on product and processes improvements.
Your Further Accountabilities Will Include
- Responsible for the overall delivery of all CVPs and Road Services and Homebase.
- Acts as an integrated unit with Sales and Marketing teams in the identification of opportunities to up-sell Road Services to customers
- Respond to sales and/or customer requests (escalated from the CSC) related to the administration and 3rd party service provider relationship of the road services (e.g. knowledge of which forms are required and contact details related with each service).
- Managing the Lead Generation Companies to gain credible leads for the Sales Teams.
- Act as focal point for 3rd party service providers when changes occur relating to the administrative processes.
- Coordinate & implement changes to existing CVPs and new CVPs by acting as the central process experts for operational teams on processes put in place to deliver the CVP and coordinating change processes. This includes scoping, understanding the change, training, local requirements & system readiness in all initiated projects (global, local and customer driven – Coordinate with Service Providers & Central Focal Points required to implement the offer and push delivery of CVPs.
- Coordinates with relevant stakeholders to ensure problem resolution and troubleshooting of CVP processes.
- Develops & executes communication to all relevant stakeholders.
- Practice management on all marketing collateral (Including ATL and BTL) and events and activations.
- Ensures that the corrective solution is sustainable implemented/added as part of our CVP under banner of a CI mindset.
- Acting as focal point and link between customer and supplier of services (e.g. Marketing agencies) liaise with supplier and communicate service changes to customers.
- Can be assigned to the role of Super User for the applications used.
- Continuous Improvements: proactively identify and recommend CI initiatives, support or lead CI projects as agreed with his Line Manager.
- Prepare & submit change request for process or data changes relating to CVP implementation and coordinate all approvals required and raise requests for deviations/new requirements/mass master data upload/mass posting monetary adjustment/pricing/fee adjustment.
What we need from you?
Alongside This, We’d Hope To See The Following On Your CV
We’re keen to hear from individuals with preferably minimum of 3 to 5 years of working experience in strategic marketing, digital marketing and marketing activation, promotion, campaign, communication and a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Good understanding of processes and related procedures within Finance, OTC, Legal.
- Performance orientated attitude. Not compromising on standards, ethics & compliance.
- Self-managed individual, treating this as own business.
- Ability to multi-task under time pressure.
- Excellent team-working capability, team player building relations based on trust & honesty.
- Open for feedback & approachable.
- High standard of English to enable proficient communication with any other team
- Project management experience and stakeholder management required.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel and project management tools are a distinct advantage.
- Understanding of the B2B Cards business will be preferred.
Shell does not request monetary payments (e.g. insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment. Individuals who are interested in opportunities within the Shell Group will find open positions listed on the company websites www.shell.com/careers when available.
Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites: www.shell.com/careers. All successful applicants who receive an offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process.
To learn more about Shell’s recruitment process please visit our website www.shell.com/careers.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The world faces energy challenges that are becoming more complex each day. We’re looking for people who share our passion for taking on those challenges with cutting edge technology, innovative thinking and a commitment to properly managed risk. Shell develops and operates some of the largest and most complex projects in the world and we always endeavour to work at the leading edge of technical innovation.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we’re nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential…
- We’re creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply and we’ll take it from there.
- We’re closing the gender gap – whether that’s through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We’re striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bryanston, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A