This Job Listing is about WebFX in South Africa 2022
About the job
WebFX is a proud Google Premier Partner with 4 offices in the US (and another one on the way!) as well as an office in Guatemala and one soon to be in South Africa! We are continuing to expand worldwide and would love for you to be a part of that! In fact, we doubled in size in the past 5 years and are projecting to once again double in size and be a global, publicly traded tech company by the year 2030 – operating in every continent, servicing clients globally. We currently have talented team members across the globe (representing 13+ Countries) who work remotely full time and have done so for 10+ years.
No matter where you’re located, we’d love to have you join our mission of providing world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses on a global scale. We thrive on driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing efforts and enjoy having fun at the same time. Sound like you? Great! Keep reading:
Potential Promotional Path for Digital Marketing Specialist Account Manager:
Digital Marketing Research Consultant, Director of Digital Marketing, Sr. Digital Marketing Research Consultant, etc.
Who We’re Looking For
- Desired Education
- Bachelors in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Information Systems, Business, Statistics or related major
- 18 Months + Experience in at least two of the following: We will train you on anything you don’t know 🙂
- General knowledge of SEO/Technical SEO/Local SEO
- General knowledge of Google Ads
- Knowledge and experience with social media ad management
- General knowledge of Google Analytics
- General Knowledge in CRO
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of working concurrently on several projects
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
What You’ll Do
- Manage all aspects of SEO and PPC campaigns for clients in order to drive client growth/success
- Optimize client websites for search engines (on-page SEO)
- Perform keyword research for both SEO and PPC campaigns
- Analyze competitors’ websites and online marketing initiatives
- Create and manage paid search ad campaigns
- Manage significant paid search budgets on top tier search engines (Google & Bing)
- Prepare monthly SEO campaign reports
- Optimize web content for keywords related to customer products and services
- Consult with clients about their business goals and propose solutions and strategies that meet their needs (primary point of contact for your individual clients)
- Analyze and Correct technical issues on the backend of websites
- Perform A/B, website usability, and website conversion rate testing with a focus on Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Negotiable, based on experience
Check out our culture on social media:
Please submit resume or CV (in English) to be considered for this opportunity.
- You don’t need to apply more than once even if you’re interested in multiple positions – you can simply let us know! We consider all open roles when reviewing resumes and applications!
WebFX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to providing and fostering an inclusive environment where all people, including women, minorities, LGBTQ+ and other underrepresented groups are supported, respected, and encouraged to excel within STEM careers. Our goal as an organization is to empower our team to achieve their personal best, bring people together, and provide equal opportunity to do so regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical ability or disability, or political affiliation. You can learn more on our website here !
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A