Website Vail Resorts
This Job Listing is about Vail Resorts in Snoqualmie Pass, WA 2022
About the job
Do you love the mountains and wonder what it would be like to work at a mountain resort? Looking to try something new and learn how to ski, snowboard or downhill mountain bike? Are you looking to meet new friends from all over the country and world? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we invite you to come join our community at Stevens Pass today! Why not work where you play, and let Stevens Pass be your office. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov.15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Coordinates communications during lift opening and closing and keeps personnel within the resort informed of progress and anticipated changes. The dispatcher will log, report and communicate lift stoppages as well as dispatch ski patrollers to reports of injured guests, track response time and call for ALS as directed from on scene personnel.
- Provide timely and accurate communication and records on lift openings/delays/closings, trail status changes and conditions, and parking updates.
- Dispatch ski patrol response to reports of injured guests.
- Provide timely and accurate communications and record keeping required for the resort operations team.
- Answer all telephone and radio calls in Dispatch; determine nature of calls; gain a comprehensive understanding of Stevens Pass SOP’s and the ability to prioritize on a daily and emergency basis.
- Supply status and progress reports to department operating groups as required.
- Update social media content management tools.
- Keep accurate and up to date daily, weekly and seasonal Dispatch logs and other records related to assigned duties.
- Perform continuous monitoring of a 7 radio channel system and dispatch phone line.
- Coordinate emergency travel needs for rescue services arriving at the resort.
- Perform various clerical tasks related to department operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; demonstratable aptitude in Excel spreadsheets
- Strong verbal skill in English; ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Confidence to speak clearly, give accurate details and give direction
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a sometimes stressful situation
- Attention to detail with a high level of organizational skills
- Knowledge of Steven’s Pass
- Familiarity of mountain operations
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 430728
Company: Vail Resorts
Vacancy Type: $34,000/yr – $57,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Snoqualmie Pass, WA
Application Deadline: N/A