Website Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Find your passion for public service with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania!
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is seeking a dependable and customer-service oriented individual to join our team as a Driver License Examiner Assistant in Allegheny County, PA. The Driver License Examiner Assistant will assist with the administration of driver’s license and identification card transactions, including issuing, renewing, and replacing licenses and IDs.
- Assist with the administration of driver’s license and identification card transactions, including issuing, renewing, and replacing licenses and IDs
- Verify and process documentation and applications
- Provide excellent customer service to the public, including answering questions and addressing concerns
- Perform data entry and maintain accurate records
- Follow established policies and procedures for handling transactions and handling sensitive personal information
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in customer service
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with computers and basic office software
How to Apply:
- Resumes, cover letters, and similar documents will not be reviewed, and the information contained therein will not be considered for the purposes of determining your eligibility for the position. Information to support your eligibility for the position must be provided on the application (i.e., relevant, detailed experience/education).
- If you are claiming education in your answers to the supplemental application questions, you must attach a copy of your college transcripts for your claim to be accepted toward meeting the minimum requirements. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Your application must be submitted by the posting closing date. Late applications and other required materials will not be accepted
- Failure to comply with the above application requirements may eliminate you from consideration for this position.
- Pennsylvania law (51 Pa. C.S.
- 7103) provides employment preference for qualified veterans for appointment to many state and local government jobs. To learn more about employment preferences for veterans, go to www.employment.pa.gov/Additional%20Info/Pages/default.aspx and click the Veterans’ Preference tab or contact us at email@example.com.
Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS):
- 711 (hearing and speech disabilities or other individuals).
The Commonwealth is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. The Commonwealth values inclusion as we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most qualified people to serve the citizens of Pennsylvania. The Commonwealth does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, ancestry, union membership, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, AIDS or HIV status, disability, or any other categories protected by applicable federal or state law. All diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Completing the application, including all supplemental questions, serves as your exam for this position. No additional exam is required at a test center (also referred to as a written exam).
- Your score is based on the detailed information you provide on your application and in response to the supplemental questions.
- Your score is valid for this specific posting only.
- You must provide complete and accurate information or:
- your score may be lower than deserved.
- you may be disqualified.
- You may only apply/test once for this posting.
- Your results will be provided via email.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.