Website Baker Hughes
This work as a career listing is about Baker Hughes in AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
Would you like to learn from the best technical minds?
Do you enjoy taking on technical challenges?
Take your career to the next level
The Early Career Traineeship is designed for fresh graduates where Baker Hughes will train fresh talent who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a specific business and grow into the company in future. The traineeship duration is 12 months and will develop your technical knowledge and soft skills and provide on the job learning and exposure.
As part of our Early Career Traineeship, you will be involved in:
- Learning about the technical engineering support from laboratory for the field operations, by testing oil well cements and materials according to specification.
- HSE Induction to familiarize the trainees on Baker Hughes Safety Standards
- Wellsite visits for monitoring and watching the execution phases
- Basic Field work, which includes sampling, field surveys, testing and troubleshooting activities.
- Support chemical field tests and field trials in UAE across various sites.
- Gaining hands on experience on certified high performing machines
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this traineeship you will:
- Have recently graduated from a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics or Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
- Be legally entitled to work in the UAE, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
- Be a high achiever and interested in a career in engineering.
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 12 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English & Arabic and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present a thirst for more knowledge.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply.
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Company: Baker Hughes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: AbuDhabi,AbuDhabi,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A