Website Confidential Government
The ideal candidate will be comfortable outlining and planning all aspects of work related to a given project such as budget, timelines and teams. They will have strong communication skills that enable them to effectively communicate with all relevant teams. This individual should be able to foresee any problems related to the completion of a project and act in a timely manner to mitigate any issues.
- Conduct research on economic issues and disseminate research findings through technical reports or scientific articles in journals.
- Study economic and statistical data in area of specialization, such as finance, labor, or agriculture.
- Compile, analyze, and report data to explain economic phenomena and forecast market trends, applying mathematical models and statistical techniques.
- Formulate recommendations, policies, or plans to solve economic problems or to interpret markets.
- Supervise research projects and students’ study projects.
- Explain economic impact of policies
- Provide advice and consultation on economic relationships to businesses, public and private agencies, and other employers.
- Study the socioeconomic impacts of new public policies, such as proposed legislation, taxes, services, and regulations.
- Forecast production and consumption of renewable resources and supply, consumption, and depletion of non-renewable resources.
- Provide litigation support, such as writing reports for expert testimony or testifying as an expert witness.
- Testify at regulatory or legislative hearings concerning the estimated effects of changes in legislation or public policy and present recommendations.
- Bachelor, Master OR PhD degree 10+ years of experience in Economics
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills