Website EUPD Research
This work as a career listing is about EUPD Research in Köln 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
We are looking for an experienced energy analyst, whose main role would be to conduct market research in global energy markets and to support our market intelligence team. Our market intelligence team tracks several energy markets, and primarily focuses on technologies including photovoltaics, energy storage, heat pumps, and e-mobility.
EUPD Research is a global market research and consulting firm, with its headquarters in Bonn, Germany. Since 2000, EUPD Research has conducted numerous primary data-driven research and consulting projects in global energy markets. We are active both in national and international markets and focus our work on four pillars of the energy transition: electricity, heat, mobility and energy efficiency. Our work primarily focuses on technologies including photovoltaics, energy storage, heat pumps, and e-mobility.
- Conduct and guide research in global energy markets. Track several parameters including but not limited to solar PV/storage installations, electricity market dynamics, electricity prices, renewable energy tenders, political and regulatory mechanisms, major downstream stakeholders in respective country markets, economic conditions and top renewable energy related news
- Prepare country market reports based on the aforementioned tracked parameters
- Conduct extensive data research: Responsible for maintaining a large database of energy related parameters that must be updated regularly. Data sources include data providers, industry publications, regulatory agencies etc.
- Tracking of up-to-date information on the energy sector (particularly solar PV, storage, and e-mobility)
- Detailed analysis of forecasts and changes resulting from updated inputs
- Lead/support efforts in preparing knowledge pieces including reports and articles Perform other research tasks as assigned by the supervising manager
Key Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- High-level understanding of the renewable energy sector including but not limited to photovoltaics, energy storage, and e-mobility
- Strong ability to locate, gather and analyze energy data in a proficient and timely manner
- Strong command of the English language for communication and strong writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work independently and effectively with minimum supervision and with attention to detail
- Culturally sensitive and respectful
Required Education & Experience
- Master’s Degree in any related field (energy/sustainability/climate change) with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the renewable energy sector such as consulting, advisoryesearch in photovoltaics, energy storage, and e-mobility
- Professional experience in reputable companies, ideally in research or consulting is preferred
Location & Working Hours
- India (Remote-working) with willingness to travel occasionally
- Full-time position
- 40 hrs weekly
Competitive for the right individuals
Please enclose your CV (maximum three pages) and a cover letter with your application. Also, please provide your writing samples (if possible publicly available reports).
DID WE SPARK YOUR INTEREST? We look forward to receiving your comprehensive application. Tell us who you are and when you would like to join us.
Company: EUPD Research
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Köln
Application Deadline: N/A