This work as a career listing is about JLL in Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About JLL & JLL Work Dynamics
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
JLL Work Dynamics serve an integral role in JLL’s commercial real estate businesses. We are a proven, trusted and long-term real estate service partner for 70+ global, regional, and local clients, and pride ourselves in delivering excellent facilities management services.
If you’re looking to step up your career in the field of Facilities Management, Customer Service, and Hospitality, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, not only you’ll have a chance to work with the world’s leading businesses, but also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. With our industry leading internal mobility policy and flexible career development program, we’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
About The Client
American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. With high focus to create a workplace that is inclusive and reflects the diversity of the cities they serve—where everyone can be their authentic self, and where that authenticity is celebrated as a strength. By creating an environment where people from every background can thrive to make a better company – for employees and customers.
The candidate will be experienced in providing outstanding services in support of Event & Meeting Management, proactively leading, monitoring and managing onsite Client account activities. Effective in managing direct and indirect reports, you will guide individuals to support Client procurement requirements. Authenticity and a genuine desire to deliver professional, value-focused services exceeding Client expectations will drive your success.
- Create and efficiently maintain Outlook and SharePoint room booking systems.
- Effectively liaise with Cleaners and Reception for meeting set-ups.
- Set up and maintain professional relationship with local suppliers.
- the Meeting and Events and instruct event requester to follow the building/office guideline.
- Handle daily Trouble Ticket requests.
- Maintain adequate stock of all Meeting Room-related items.
- Liaise with Reception team for external visitor experience improvements.
- Liaise with Customers for special requirements.
- Be the first point of call on the Front Desk.
- Manage vendor contract, budget and spending.
- Monitor processes the key performance indicator to quantify the efficiency, effectiveness, quality timelines and compliance of the vendor.
- Manage the meetings with vendors to report on issues, recommendation, best practice/innovations and cost saving.
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION: KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Be familiar with the Scope of Work (SOW) and assist Reporting Manager in the delivery of Client Satisfaction, Uninterrupted site operation and Continuously improving services
- Possess good IT skills
- Proficient in MS Applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
The person we need will be:
- Meticulous and organized
- Team player
- Integrity and honesty
- Possess good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Possess strong presentation skills
- Must be prepared to query if guidelines/procedures are not in order
- Work well with key stakeholders and other departments/functions
- Possess the requisite technical skills
- Establish and maintain good relationships with colleagues
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Positive influence to others
- Listen actively
- Team player, motivate and engage with colleagues
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Application Deadline: N/A