This Job Listing is about MyEyeDr in Roselle, IL 2022
About the job
About The Role
See yourself starting a new career journey? As an Eyewear Consultant for MyEyeDr. you play an essential role by providing personalized eyecare through supporting your trusted community of doctors and knowledgeable teams who help our patients see, look, and be their best. No optical experience? No problem! You will be provided training and tools needed to learn about an industry that delivers our patients a best-in-class experience to help them see and live their best lives. Join our team today and help provide the highest quality vision care to our patients. This role reports to the Office General Manager. Some weekend and evenings shifts required.
- Provide patients with exceptional customer service by understanding and advising the patient’s needs
- Assist patients in eyewear/frame/lens selection process by using knowledge of product lines and options to educate patients on best fit
- Consistently deliver sales plan and office goals through cultivating a patient experience that is built on relationship building and trust
- Provide patients with comprehensive explanation of insurance benefits
- Utilize company provided training to fit, measure, and adjust eyeglasses from our wide selection of stylish eyewear
- Complete optometric tasks in partnership with our Office Optometrist to best serve the patient and their selected lenses or frames
- Collaborate with doctor(s) and team members to provide seamless patient experience
- Communicate and demonstrate the MyEyeDr. values and brand philosophy while working with patients
- Participate in other office duties as assigned
- Experience in a customer facing or sales related position (Retail, Hospitality or Optical field preferred, but not required)
- A proactive approach to problem solving with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Willing to learn about industry, product, and services
- Ability to sell with a desire to meet office goals with a “can do” attitude
- Friendly, caring, and patient-centric person who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who is willing to collaborate to provide the best patient experience
Grow With Us
- Grow and develop your career through role specific training programs
- Be offered an opportunity to earn bonuses and commission (role specific)
- Participate in a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, tax-free savings plans, life insurance and more
- Participate in our Vision coverage and associate discounts on our products
- Participate in our 401K with competitive company match
- Accrue PTO and paid holidays from day one
Introduction | MyEyeDr.
How do you see yourself today? Are you looking for that unique opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve?
MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. Our trusted community doctors and knowledgeable teams are all focused on helping our patients live their best lives by delivering an exceptional, personalized experience to each of our patients in every interaction. Our business model is unlike others in the industry: we make healthcare accessible by welcoming all insurance and providing a great selection of stylish eyewear that meets the diverse needs of our patients.
This role provides a chance for you to build your professional career with an organization that is purposeful and whose values drive actions. You would have the opportunity to prioritize the care of our associates and our patients, to connect the knowledge of our talented teams to our patients’ needs, and to work in a fun, inclusive environment as part of a collaborative team. We are in search of that unique individual who is inspired by a career focused on helping others and providing quality care while continuously growing professionally and improving MyEyeDr. in meaningful ways. If this is you, we encourage you to apply so you can get your journey started with MyEyeDr. where you can help people see, look, and be their very best.
MyEyeDr. is committed to equal employment opportunity for all. Employment decisions at MyEyeDr. are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,disability, age, veteran status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. MyEyeDr. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Roselle, IL
Application Deadline: N/A