Website ZOLL Medical Corporation
This Job Listing is about ZOLL Medical Corporation in Springs, Gauteng, South Africa 2022
About the job
- Primary role to plan and provide technical support for AED install base
- Secondary to plan and accomplish monthly Preventive maintenance schedule
- Support with in-house troubleshoot and repair activities
- Maintain Service Report and all other technical documentation with compliance to GDPMDS standards
- Any other Adhoc activities assigned by manager
The Corporate Intern assists with general office and Finance activities as determined and directed by the Corporate Finance team. The Corporate Intern will be responsible for assisting the staff with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, ad hoc projects, data entry, filing and general coordination.
- Assist in the preparation of supporting documentation and/or analysis.
- Support preparation of audit documentation under the supervision of the Corporate Finance team.
- Other special projects as required.
- Self-starter with attention to detail
- Strong organizational and Interpersonal skills
- High degree of integrity and professionalism
Required/Preferred Education And Experience
- Working on a university degree in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Company: ZOLL Medical Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Springs, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A