Website Saudi Enaya Cooperative Insurance Co
This work as a career listing is about Saudi Enaya Cooperative Insurance Co in مكة جدة السعودية 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Carry out accounting and paperwork tasks related to the actual efficient maintenance and the processing of company fixed assets and provider payment and cash management process.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information
- Providing financial models and forecasting
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Recording fixed assets in the fixed asset module ensure accurate classifications and capitalization thresholds/policy.
- To maintain completeness and accuracy of fixed asset sub-ledgers.
- To run fixed asset interface.
- Preparation and maintaining an up-to-date fixed asset
- Run the interface between Toshfa and Oracle for both AR & AP and ensure the data transfer is completed.
- Maintaining prepayment register and amortizing monthly
- Supporting the budget preparation process.
- Monthly analysis of budget vs. actual results.
- University degree (BA) or equivalent in Accountant / Finance.
- 1-3 years of accounts receivable or general accounting experience, Insurance Industry experience would be an advantage.
- Finance Reporting Analyst
- Office administration and procedures
- General bookkeeping procedures
- General accounting principles
- Proficient in relevant computer software
- Regulatory standards and compliance requirements
Company: Saudi Enaya Cooperative Insurance Co
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: مكة جدة السعودية
Application Deadline: N/A