Website Northwestern Mutual
This Job Listing is about Northwestern Mutual in Long Beach, CA 2022
About the job
Northwestern Mutual- Long Beach is seeking new Financial Advisors to join our growing firm.
We find individuals with a work hard/play hard mentality do very well here! If you have the drive and motivation, we will provide the training and licensing.
Strong applicants will have exceptional interpersonal skills, a history of personal success (work, school, or on the field), and a demonstrated interest in business, finance, and entrepreneur-ism.
Financial Advisors provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for the planning needs of individuals and businesses in the areas of insurance and investment services, retirement planning, estate planning, business planning, education funding, and employee benefits. They strive to understand their client’s goals and dreams in order to develop comprehensive financial solutions that will help their clients reach financial success. Financial Advisors are given the flexibility to build their own practice while receiving support from our firm’s exceptional network of financial specialists, training and educational programs, and mentoring opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
· 4-year College Degree or Greater
· Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills.
· Prior sales and/or business experience preferred.
· It is also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills, are a self-starter who is motivated to become an executive and have had personal success and professional success.
A career with Northwestern Mutual not only provides outstanding income potential but will provide you the opportunity of impacting the lives of others in a professional setting that emphasizes and values relationships and integrity.
Additionally, Northwestern Mutual is committed to offering its Financial Advisors a comprehensive compensation and benefits program which includes:
· Exceptional Income Potential
· Leadership Opportunities
· Sponsorship of Licensing/Credentialing
· Development Stipends
· Expense Allowance
· Comprehensive Medical Coverage
· Retirement Package; Pension Plan
· Group Life and Disability Income Insurance
· As a financial representative, a typical day may include:
· Making calls to prospective clients and meeting with them
· Learning in-depth with clients and prospects to help formulate financial strategies.
· Developing tailored solutions for each client
· Training and coaching from people who are experts in management and executives in the financial field.
Devotion to its policy owners has led Northwestern Mutual through nearly 160 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
· #90 on Fortune 500 in 2021
· “World’s Most Admired” Company in our Industry by Fortune
· Top 125 Companies for Training & Development (2009-2019)
· Top 10 Independent Broker-Dealer by Financial Planning Magazine (’05-’17)
· Top 50 Companies to Launch a Career with by Business Week from (’06-’17)
· Named one of the “50 Best Companies to Sell for” by Selling Power magazine
· Named one of the “50 Best Places to Launch a Career” by BusinessWeek magazine
· Top 4 independent broker-dealers
Northwestern Mutual has always received the highest possible financial strength ratings from the four major ratings agencies:
· A.M. Best: A++
· Fitch Ratings: AAA
· Standard & Poor’s: AA+
· Moody’s Investors Service: AAA
Company: Northwestern Mutual
Vacancy Type: $80,000/yr – $110,000/yr · Full-time
Job Location: Long Beach, CA
Application Deadline: N/A