Website MEDLOG Transport Logistics
This work as a career listing is about MEDLOG Transport Logistics in Communauté urbaine de Douala, Littoral, Cameroon 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
MEDLOG offers a one-stop-shop for global inland solutions supporting the ever-growing customer base.
As one of the world’s geographically widest logistics and supply chain provider, we continue our tremendous growth focusing on investment in our own assets, such as inland logistics platforms, warehouses, trucks, locomotives, barges, all strategically located, facilitating logistics efficiency for the benefit of our customers.
With a presence in over 80+ countries and over 20 million TEU handled, we guarantee door-to-door tailored solutions as well as large off-docks storage facilities supported by a team that provides a leading service, by prioritising the combination of “human touch” and digitalisation thus facilitating the trade and transportation of goods with integrity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Financial Controller who will oversee the following main tasks and will have the opportunity to specialize in:
Financial analysis and controlling:
- Monitor business and financial performance and report to Management
- Explain budget and result variations and identify financial improvements.
- Prepare and analyze subsidiaries’ annual budgets
- Implement recurrent Cash flow analysis and follow up.
- Prepare forecasts, review financial Business Plans and implement KPI alerts on liquidity, profitability, performance and solvency.
- Analyze and benchmark margins per activity.
- Manage local financial issues and conduct diversified ad-hoc analysis (impairment, working capital improvement, productivity optimization…)
- Ensure respect of transfer pricing rule by performing analyses.
Corporate Financial reporting & Governance:
- Review and validate MEDLOG CAMEROUN SA reporting and consolidation packages.
- Assist in preparing MEDLOG CAMEROUN SA financial statements and notes.
- Interact with auditors to effectively improve routine tasks.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Support HQ Medlog team with various administrative tasks.
- Improve overall data management system by structuring archiving.
Audit and internal controls
- Review financial and operational audits in various entities worldwide.
- Implement standard methodology to effectively assess financial KPIs.
- Analyse internal control environment, document process and implement risks & controls matrices.
HOW TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE
The ideal candidate for this position is a detail-oriented Financial Controller and has strong analytical abilities and a quantitative background.
In addition to these skills, He, She, must also be great communicator to work with and advice other teams with the goal of increasing productivity for the entire company. He/She will be able to demonstrate:
- Attention to details and organization
- Communication skills, team spirit
- Business acumen and hands-on
WHAT BACKGROUND IS REQUIRED
- 3-5 years of experience in Financial Management / Financial Controlling / Audit / Business Analysis & Development
- Master’s in management / Finance
- Knowledge in accounting, IFRS required
- Fluency in English and/or French
- Expertise in Excel
- Experience in an international environment and logistics is a plus
- Knowledge in SAP/FC is a plus
Company: MEDLOG Transport Logistics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Communauté urbaine de Douala, Littoral, Cameroon
Application Deadline: N/A