Website Banyan Global
This work as a career listing is about Banyan Global in Malawi 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in several developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning. Banyan Global implements the USAID/Malawi Learn to Perform (L2P) activity which seeks to improve the Mission’s performance management, enhance program efficiency, and advance Mission learning.
USAID/Malawi has requested L2P to organize and facilitate assessments of Financial Sector Assessment to be done to all selected partners across the country towards the end of November 2022. Therefore, Banyan Global seeks the services of an experienced consultant Financial Sector Assessment. The Consultant is expected to work closely with the L2P team, the DO3 Strategic Integration Advisor and other USAID staff in designing, planning and implementing a successful Financial Sector Assessment. The Consultant will lead all the activities during the Assessment. He/she will be supported by a research assistant (consultant) throughout the consultancy, to gather needed technical and other information, and complete other required tasks needed by the Consultant to conduct the assessment. The L2P Team will also handle all the logistical arrangements related to the Financial Sector Assessment and ensure that all the materials are made available for the success of the Financial Sector Assessment.
The Consultant is expected to
- Participate in the inception meeting with the L2P team, the DO3 Strategic Integration Advisor and other USAID staff to agree on expectations. and timelines.
- In consultation with L2P staff, develop and submit a brief inception report detailing the proposed approach, draft work plan, and specific activities for the assessment, compiling appropriate tools, resources, and methodologies for all sessions.
- Lead the design of the questionnaire of the assessment process.
- Lead all the activities during the Financial Sector Assessment
- Convene an After-Action Review (AAR) with the L2P team and DO3 Strategic Integration Advisor and other USAID staff three days of assessment
- Compile a final assessment report detailing the findings of the assessment including recommendations.
- At least Master’s Degree qualification preferably in Financial Management, Auditing, Business Administration, Economics, social sciences etc.
- Demonstratable experience of having carried at least three financial assessments or comparable work in the financial sector for reputable international organizations focusing on the private sector in the past three years (L2P may request references or written evidence such as presentationseports)
- Ability to work and lead diverse teams in technical analyses
- Excellent presentation skills, with full command of written and spoken English.
Company: Banyan Global
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malawi
Application Deadline: N/A