This work as a career listing is about Amentum in Niamey, Niger 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Food Service Shift Lead
PAE is seeking a Food Service Shift Lead (FSSL) for a position located in Niger, Africa, on an Installation Sustainment Services contract supporting the Air Force. The FSSL will be responsible for full meal service, carryout meal service and boxed flight meals including, but not limited to, menu / food preparation, storage, replenishment, cleaning and other duties as assigned to support PWS.
The FSSL shall be available within 4 hours to meet on the installation with Government personnel to discuss problem areas.
- At least three (3) years previous experience at a military dining facilities, AFCAP and LOGCAP experience preferred.
- Ability to obtain/maintain Serv-Safe Certification
- Previous work experience in an austere OCONUS environment with a multi-national workforce
- Excellent organizational, time management and customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Ability to obtain/maintain base access credential
- Ability to successfully pass contract medical requirements and maintain requirements for duration of deployment
- Country visa (as required in line with the U.S. Department of State Foreign Clearance Guide)
Other Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards
- Strong analytical capabilities with respect to metrics and process improvement
High school diploma or equivalent
WORKING AND LIVING CONDITIONS
This position may be located in an environment with harsh and dangerous working and living conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly be exposed to extreme and austere environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform regular job requirements in this austere, extreme environment. Employees must be willing and able to perform physical activities including, but not limited to, heavy lifting and moving of items, parts, assemblies, and equipment up to the safety regulation maximum; climbing in and out of equipment; crawling; and working outdoors. This includes being able to lift and carry 40 pounds of personal protective equipment for extended periods of time.
PAE will never charge a recruiting fee.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Niamey, Niger
Application Deadline: N/A