Website Unblu Inc
This work as a career listing is about Unblu Inc in Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Unblu helps the world’s leading banks and insurance companies deliver an in-person experience online. We provide highly secure engagement and collaboration software, enabling financial institutions to enrich the digital experience of their clients.
By choosing a career with Unblu you choose to join an international, fast-growing, and innovation-savvy company. We are a Swiss company with our head office in Basel and are becoming an increasingly international business with offices in UK, Bulgaria, Germany, USA and Canada.
The FP&A and Business Intelligence Specialist will be working closely with the sales and marketing teams supporting them with data analysis, and determination of trends in productivity, while monitoring our competitor activity, customers and market trends. You will be performing general financial analysis and collaborating tightly with our Financial department.
In this role, you will have active interactions with the management team as well. This role reports directly to the Finance Team Lead based in Sofia.
- Gather and analyze data in order to understand problems and address them proactively (business intelligence)
- Collaborate with team members and members of other departments
- Tightly collaborate with the Finance department
General Financial analysis:
- Analyse MEC / YEC data on an ongoing basis
- Build meaningful KPI dashboards reflecting the performance of the business
- Establish third-party benchmarks to determine company performance
- Actively participate in month-end financial closes by delivering important reports and calculations (defined or ad-hoc)
Sales & Marketing related activity
- Present weekly/monthly actionable sales and marketing KPI data or information and insights to Sales and Marketing team members and executive management
- Analyze data to determine trends in the productivity of the sales team
- Analyze pipeline/funnel velocity, ageing and development of stages
- Process sales variable compensation (commission) data on a monthly basis for payroll and accounting purposes
- Support goes to market with data, analytics, and trends related to customers and competitors
- Manage price calculator
- Manage product master data set
- 5+ years of prior experience in relevant position (Sales operations and/or Financial planning & analysis (“FP&A”)
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical, researching and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt procedures, processes, and techniques to meet departmental requirements
- Organised and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- Ability to successfully collaborate in a team as well as to work independently
- Excellent time management
- University degree in Economics, Finance or related field
- An interesting and rewarding role in the world’s leading live collaboration software manufacturer
- Work in a diverse environment: 30+ nationalities across 8 locations
- Competitive salary and great referral bonuses
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working environment
- A fantastic opportunity to learn while having access to all the latest tools and equipment
- Our office is in Campus X with lots of perks and cool stuff for the employees
Make sure to have a look at our Glassdoor page too – it will give you more insights into what it is like to work for us.
Unblu is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. Please note that due to the nature of our business all new joiners will have to complete a detailed background check, further information can be requested.
Company: Unblu Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sofia, Sofia City, Bulgaria
Application Deadline: N/A