This work as a career listing is about Globale in Petah Tikva, Center District, Israel 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Fraud analyst – student position
Global-e is looking for analytical people who can find the right way to solve a case!
We are looking for analytical, proactive, self-driven and independent junior fraud analysts to join our fraud team in our fast-growing company.
The perfect student position – great conditions, high flexibility, working in shifts (both from the office and from home).
- Fight Cybercrime by performing risk assessments for online e-commerce transactions
- Build, design and improve fraud prevention strategies and mechanisms
- Identify fraudulent patterns via data analysis
- Analyze users behavior and background to determine legitimacy, using open source intelligence
- Student with at least 2 years remaining until graduation – Must
- SQL and Excel proficient
- High availability to work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Intelligence background – advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Global-e, our people play a key role in our success.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. We’re passionate about creating a workplace that promotes and values Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. We pride ourselves on being diverse in age, gender identity or expression, race, sexual orientation, religion, neurodiversity, disability status, ethnicity and any other aspect which makes us unique.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Petah Tikva, Center District, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A