Website My Hearing Centers
Hospitals and Health Care
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Hearing Aid Specialist to join our team at My Hearing Centers in Boise, ID. The Hearing Aid Specialist will be responsible for fitting and adjusting hearing aids for clients, as well as providing exceptional customer service and support.
- Fit and adjust hearing aids for clients, including programming and fine-tuning for optimal performance
- Conduct hearing tests and assessments to determine appropriate hearing aid recommendations
- Educate clients on the proper use and care of their hearing aids
- Counsel clients on hearing loss and communication strategies
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date client records
- Keep current on industry trends and technology
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Audiology or a related field
- State licensure as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with computer systems and technology
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities. If you are passionate about helping individuals improve their hearing and communication, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.