This Job Listing is about Sanlam in Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
Sanlam Corporate forms part of Sanlam Life and Savings Cluster which offers retail and corporate life insurance, health and investment products in South Africa. Our vision is to be the preferred partner to Corporate and Public Sector by providing an awesome client experience and comprehensive solutions that enable the financial resilience and prosperity of those entities and their employees. We tap into over 100years of expertise to provide cost-effective Employee Benefits and Healthcare Solutions that enable financial confidence for our members. We enable our clients to make better retirement and risk decisions today through determined and passionate thought leadership and best-in-class people, innovative products and proven processes all designed to help people live a better life tomorrow.
We believe in creating and cultivating a positive, energised working environment that gives every individual the opportunity to achieve success by embracing diversity and growing our talent. We do this through living our values of having the courage to be bold, care, collaboration and an intolerance for mediocrity. We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future –your career, your personal development and of achieving awesome things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth and live with confidence.
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
What will you do?
The Fund Secretariat Administrator will be responsible for the drawing up and management of all incoming section 14 for the Fund. This is also a vital role in growing the business.
Knowledge And Skills
- Knowledge of retirement fund administration and dealing with professionals like Trustees and the FSCA.
Qualification And Experience
- Matric with Mathematics
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- At least 5 years’ experience in Retirement Fund administration dealing with section 14’s
- Team Player
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Well organised
- Well presented with a professional manner
- Ability to use initiative
- Good customer service orientation
- Excellent administrative skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and results driven
- Cultivates Innovation by creating new and better ways for the organisation to be successful.
- Client Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results and meets deadlines, even under tough circumstances.
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Resilience – Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A