This work as a career listing is about Droppe in Berlin 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Are you interested in reinventing industrial European wholesale? Helping local businesses to bulk order industrial equipment from the top manufacturers? Growing an online marketplace that is used weekly by hundreds of industrial buyers and manufacturers? If so, then we want to learn more about you!
Droppe is an online wholesale marketplace that helps industrial buyers bulk order from Europe’s top equipment manufacturers. At Droppe, we are bringing leading industrial brands to one place, unlocking access to direct bulk orders, and ultimately, getting European wholesale more connected.
Since 2020, Droppe has served 500+ industrial buyers in 2 countries.
As a General Manager, you will have ownership of your market, which essentially means you are the CEO of a startup within a startup. Your impactful mission is to drive market growth, scale operations while improving effectiveness and steadily moving towards sustainable profitability. Your ultimate goal in the role is to help buyers in production plants and local wholesale stores bulk order industrial brands from top European manufacturers.
In this role, you’ll get a lot of help and support on the way but are also expected to grow into being a highly-driven independent manager with an exceptional ability to execute every single day.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become the CEO of your market and build a market-winning business in Germany
- Hire and expand your country’s dream team, together with our Helsinki-based HQ
- Lead the team towards your vision of what Droppe should be in your country
- Manage a P&L, and take care of efficiency, profitability, responsibility, and scalability
- Lead and guide your team to ensure a seamless experience for our industrial buyers and manufacturers
- Build and maintain scalable and healthy marketplace operations
- Find, establish, and develop new buyer and manufacturer partnerships
- Build a robust support framework for buyers and manufacturers
Desired skills & proof of success:
- Confident & energetic; professional and impact-driven approach in doing
- Result-driven & resilient; ability to excel in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent listener; understanding the requirements of industrial buyers and how Droppe can meet their needs
- Sales enthusiast; creating relationships with decision-makers and buyers.
- Leader; previous experience in leadership and managing teams
- You can fluently communicate in German and English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with a bonus system and equity option
- Steep learning curve in industrial sales and significant personal growth
- Mission-driven and open environment for supporting personal growth
- Caring meritocracy to support high performance
- Flexible work hours and location (remote & office)
If you are eager for joining to a rapidly growing Droppe team, please send a brief introduction (we don’t believe in CVs) and a link to your Linkedin profile.
We enthusiastically look forward to hearing from you!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berlin
Application Deadline: N/A