Our People Are Everything.
The General Production Worker will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks related to the production of goods in a manufacturing or warehouse setting. This may include assembling products, operating equipment, packing and labeling items for shipment, and performing quality checks. The General Production Worker will be expected to work efficiently and accurately, and to follow all safety guidelines and procedures.
- Perform a variety of tasks related to the production of goods in a manufacturing or warehouse setting
- Assemble products, operate equipment, pack and label items for shipment, and perform quality checks as needed
- Work efficiently and accurately to meet production targets
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a production or warehouse environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs as needed
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
Additional Responsibilities for the General Production Worker may include:
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Assisting with the maintenance and upkeep of production equipment
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce waste
- Adhering to all quality control standards and procedures
- Providing support to other team members as needed
- Participating in training and development opportunities to enhance skills and knowledge
The General Production Worker will be expected to be a team player, with a positive attitude and a willingness to take on additional tasks and responsibilities as needed. The ability to work flexible hours, including overtime as required, may also be necessary. The General Production Worker will be expected to adhere to all company policies and procedures, and to maintain a professional and respectful work environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.