This Job Listing is about Uber in San Francisco, CA 2022
About the job
About The Role
This is an extremely unique opportunity for an outstanding digital marketer to work on growing Uber’s customer base via App Store Optimisation (ASO) and growth initiatives to drive incremental downloads! You’ll work across a portfolio of app store listings including Uber’s rider, earner and eater apps, across 60+ countries worldwide.
In this high impact, high visibility position, you will work as part of the Downloads & ASO team, responsible for optimising our portfolio of app store listings and maximising growth through innovative tactics across channels. In this highly cross-functional role, you’ll partner with Uber’s product leaders, product marketers, ad-tech, brand and regional teams across the globe to ensure our portfolio of app store listings support global acquisition targets.
You’ll have a deep understanding of our customers, business priorities and opportunities for growth, from a global lens. You’ll be used to juggling a number of important projects at once, and prioritising work within a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
What You’ll Do
- Work on Uber’s global App Store Optimisation and Downloads strategy for Uber’s portfolio of apps across over 60 countries and over 40 languages!
- Contribute to setting and implementing a global portfolio strategy for app store optimization across products, customer segments, location and language
- Collaborate with others to identify the highest impact initiatives to drive growth in downloads, and implement a testing framework across paid and organic channels to deliver this.
- Partner with Uber’s data science and ad-tech teams to improve and streamline data collection, analysis, and visualization – all to best inform our strategy and roadmap
- Work closely with Uber’s paid marketing team, especially the App Ads team regarding experimentation opportunities and partnering on initiatives to drive incremental growth across Paid channels
- Work cross-functionally with product leaders, product marketing, ad-tech, data science, brand and regional teams to implement an aggressive roadmap of testing and experimentation and identify the largest opportunities
- Fiercely prioritize work to ensure the roadmap is optimized for size/scale of impact against priority lines of business/markets
- Build relationships with our Apple and Google partners
- 4+ years of mobile / app marketing experience
- High bar for quality, productivity, and delivering results
- Proven track record of succeeding within a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- A tenacity for solving tough problems with a can-do attitude to accomplish objectives and achieve goals beyond what is required
- Ability to use data to understand and improve business results; using one’s understanding of major business functions, trends, and own organization’s position to contribute to effective business strategies
- Experience working with and building trust with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items, and a desire to create and build new processes to enable organizational efficiencies
- Experience evaluating and using A/B testing platforms and/or third-party tools
- Possess a strong interest in new technologies, data, apps and maintain a deep understanding of the mobile app industry and app store consoles
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivation and drive. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting to push projects to completion
- Experience developing and implementing SEO/ASO programs for a large scale brand is a plus
- Experience as a channel manager on UAC, Apple Search Ads, SEM or Paid-social is a plus
- In-house performance marketing experience preferred
- Experience working with creative tools and on creative optimisation strongly preferred
- A hard-working, organized, and motivated self-starter, constantly striving to improve your skills and look for ways to contribute to the team. Thrives on challenges and is not deterred by difficult situations.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: N/A