This work as a career listing is about Gigster in Homel, Belarus 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
Are you passionate about gaming and want to help modernize the games industry through the use of cloud-based technologies?
At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize ‘the next great vision’ or with Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build really cool solutions that make a difference! From blockchain to AI/ML to VR and more, Gigster builds enterprise software on cutting-edge technology.
We are looking for gaming tech talent who has familiarity with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This role is for a consultant with previous experience on any of Google’s open-source gaming projects such as Agones, Open Match, or Quilkin. Also, experience with Google products such as Spanner or BigQuery ML is required. We are working with top 100 gaming companies to bring them modernization solutions that sit on top of the Google stack.
If you are highly motivated and love building and growing, this is the place for you.
- Deploying, monitoring, and maintaining projects on Google Cloud.
- Experience building and scaling distributed applications and systems.
- Deep professional and personal project-based experience. Ideally, you have developed successful software in production environments. Bonus if you have worked on large-scale, public, or client-side applications.
- Thrive working collaboratively in teams. Even better, if you have worked in distributed team settings.
- You should be excited about delivering beautiful, maintainable, bug-free code to spec, and meeting or beating deadlines.
- Experience working as a freelancer.
- Education from top universities in Computer Science, Physics, or Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of professional DevOps experience.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Strong skills in designing and implementing best practices in GCP in adherence to the Well-Architected Framework.
- Strong communication skills, especially among audiences with different technical backgrounds.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with responsive designs
- Proficiency with Git/GitHub or other distributed version control systems
- Proven success in contributing in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
Benefits – We don’t call them perks, they’re just part of what makes working at Gigster great.
- We are 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. We work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
- Dedication to development. We focus on career pathing for each and every one of our employees and help provide training to advance at every stage in your career.
- Focus on culture. Coffee chats, happy hours, cooking classes, book clubs, and more!
- Stipend to help set up your ideal home office.
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
Gigster is powering the world’s engineering. We provide companies of all sizes with on-demand access to experts in new technology software development. Custom software is becoming essential for every business with global IT spend, yet very few have easy access to high-quality, managed talent when they need it. And as AI continues to change businesses, we’re helping companies through digital transformation, shaping the world of the future.
We are changing the way software is built by empowering independent experts with smarter tools. Gigster takes pride in having an extraordinary global network of developers, designers, and project managers. Increasing levels of standardization in tooling and access to better data about the development process make the creation of custom software ripe for automation and scale, and Gigster will continue to deliver on that need in the marketplace.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that the best ideas come from diverse teams, and diverse teams are built intentionally. We want the best people from all around the world and are committed to creating an environment where people are empowered to give voice to their great ideas.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Homel, Belarus
Application Deadline: N/A