Website JD Group
This Job Listing is about JD Group in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa 2022
About the job
JD TECH Incredible Connection/ HiFi Corp & Everyshop are leading retail brands whom are committed to contributing towards the growth, development and empowerment of youth in our country.
The Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the business. The programme offers graduates an opportunity to gain on-the-job practical workplace experience while providing on-going support and training.
We have an programme that allows you to choose what’s right for you.
Graduate role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in our different departments.
Marketing, Merchandising, Finance, E-Commerce, Digital, HR & Operations Management.
Minimum Requirements: Degree/ Diploma/ TVET in the following disciplines
- Marketing (Public Relations, Communications, Graphic Design, Digital Media Marketing)
- Merchandising (Supply Chain, Economics, Business Management)
- Ecommerce (Logistics, Business Administration, Customer Service)
- Operations (Corporate Sale, Sales & Marketing, Business Administration)
- Human Resources (Industrial Psychology, Learning, Development, Recruitment)
- Finance – Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics)
- Digital – Digital media in the Business, Web Content, Digital Marketing.
What is in it for you?
- A 18 months graduate opportunity monthly stipend
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work exposure within retail industry
Applicants should not have participated in any SETA programme before
- Ambitious and looking to advance in their career within the retail industry
- Energetic and solution focused
- Outgoing, easy to work with people
- Team orientated
- Work well under pressure
- Acts with integrity and honesty
- Attention to detail
How to apply:
If you meet with the minimum requirements, you can apply by visiting our JD Group website. Simply go to the Careers tab on our website (email@example.com) Registration process – Upload your CV, academic transcripts, and a copy of your ID and submit your application to the relevant programme. Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us 14 days after the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.
Company: JD Group
Vacancy Type: Internship · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A