Website University of Nebraska at Omaha
This Job Listing is about University of Nebraska at Omaha in Omaha, NE 2022
About the job
The University of Nebraska at Omaha is seeking a
• M-F, 8 am – 5 pm, some evenings and weekend activities• Eligible for Full Benefits
To apply, please visit: https://unomaha.peopleadmin.com/postings/15149
Grants Coordinator for International Programs will assist the Administrative Director in managing grant funded programs sponsored by the U.S. Department of State by providing overall project management, overseeing administrative duties, tracking program budget, providing technical support, communicating with partners, monitoring and reporting projects/activities, as well as support services to the program affiliates. This position covers the three-year period of performance of the grant and may extend longer depending on grant funding.
• Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Required Experience: Minimum of two years general office experience.
Additional Benefits to Working at UNO:
• Inclusive Environment
• MavRIDE bus program
• Durango Discounts Program
• Discounted Wellness Center Membership
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Attend on-campus events (concerts, theatre, sports)
• Get to know the O: https://www.unomaha.edu/about-uno/advantage.php
Get to know Omaha: https://www.unomaha.edu/about-uno/city-of-omaha.php
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Initial screening for minimum qualifications will begin immediately. Detailed review of applications for candidacy will begin on or after 04/13/2022. To ensure full consideration, please apply by the review date.
All interested parties must apply through the UNO Website listed in the ad. Materials submitted directly to this site will not be considered.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, relation, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status
Company: University of Nebraska at Omaha
Vacancy Type: $42,000/yr · Full-time
Job Location: Omaha, NE
Application Deadline: N/A