Website Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
This work as a career listing is about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in London,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
Four Seasons Park Lane is looking to recruit a Guest Relations Manager who shares a passion for service excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Guest Relations Manager will shape, mould and perfect our guest experience by providing exceptional service.
As Guest Relations Manager, you will manage and oversee the exceptional service standards that we provide to our guests on a daily basis. Reporting to the Front Office Manager, this position will be the leader in ensuring that all guests experience the highest levels of luxury service throughout their stay. Leading a team of 10 in total, your primary responsibilities are to excite, surprise and make every stay magical within the hotel.
Just some of the benefits Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane employees enjoy:
- £55,000 package which includes Hotel service charge and salary.
- Profit share plan of up to 5% of base salary
- Excellent Training and Career Development opportunities
- Up to 20 complimentary nights at any Four Seasons Hotels or Resort around the world with years of service.
- Free meals at Zest while on duty including fruits, coffee/tea and ice cream available throughout the day
- Holiday entitlement increases with years of service up to 33 days off
- Free Life Insurance while on duty.
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Season Ticket Loan & cycle to work scheme
- Free Uniform dry cleaning available
- Medical: Choice of dental insurance scheme or medical cash plan, as well as free life insurance if enrolled in the pension plan.
- Employee Experience: Annual Themed Employee Party and many social, charitable and sporting events throughout the year.
- Access to Wagestream – a salary advance benefit
- Employee Recognition Programmes
- & many, many more surprises to discover!
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of; the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. We look for talent who share the Golden Rule – people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. As Four Seasons works towards phenomenal growth in the next decade, our most valuable partners continue to be our talent, with whom we have a strong relationship based on the Golden Rule. This relationship is made tangible by the awards received year after year by Four Seasons on a corporate level, as well as by our hotels, resorts and residences around the world, making us an undisputed “employer of choice.”
Company: Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A