This work as a career listing is about BuildYourBnb in Managua, Managua, Nicaragua 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
MOVING CASTLE HOSPITALITY/ BUILD YOUR BNB
Position: Guest Service Coordinator
We are a small but growing real estate and hospitality firm that acquires and manages properties across different cities in the United States. We are a strong dedicated team of professionals focused on providing the best experience to our guests with excellence and integrity.
As part of our growth, we are currently looking for a Remote Guest Service Coordinator for the day shift that delivers great service through the following duties:
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage reservations through different online booking platforms.
- Handle communication through chat, email, and phone with the different guests that book our properties.
- Receive phone calls from guests to solve/troubleshoot issues during their stay.
- Coordinate communication with the cleaning staff handling the guest’s daily operations.
- Monitor guest reviews and provide feedback to cleaners.
- Report maintenance issues through our different software.
- Report guests’ complaints and follow up with them to find the best solution aiming to ensure a 5-star experience.
- Submit damage claims.
- Charge guests for additional services/fees.
- Order supplies for the different properties.
- Work on multiple tasks/projects assigned by the COO and/or CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, hospitality management, or related field.
- +3 years of service industry experience. (BPO, Customer Service, Hospitality)
- Exceptional English- both written and spoken (Only resumes in English will be reviewed)
- Previous management experience (Customer service Team Leader/Supervisor) – This is not a must.
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Ability to solve complex issues.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to understand new technology and adapt to fast-paced environments.
- Positive attitude and willingness to always learn.
- Hotel Experience is an asset.
- General knowledge about home repairs.
- Experience or knowledge about the Short Term Rental Industry is a big plus.
- Previous experience working with remote team members (Preferable but not a must)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Monthly performance bonus.
- Paid vacation package (10 days in Year 1, 12 days in Year 2, and 15 days in Year 3+)
- 5-day work week, shift-based, with 2 days off. (Will be required to work at least one weekend day)
- A great professional environment and culture.
- Remote position.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Managua, Managua, Nicaragua
Application Deadline: N/A