Website City of Cape Town
This Job Listing is about City of Cape Town in City of Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa 2022
About the job
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. In line with
the City’s corporate employment equity and diversity strategy, equity policy, plan and targets,
preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups.
HUMAN SETTLEMENT ● PUBLIC HOUSING
TCOE SALARY COMMENCING FROM R1 062 055 PER ANNUM ● NDABENI
- A degree / BTech in Engineering or Built environment
- At least three (3) years’ extensive experience as a Maintenance Programmer/Planner with eight (8) years’ supervisory experience required
- Experience with within a municipal environment would be advantageous
- Computer literacy (SAP front and back-end)
- Code B driver’s licence
Key performance areas:
- Manage the key performance areas and results indicators associated with provision of Reliability Asset Management / Maintenance Planning and Programming in order to ensure reliable and coordinated asset management and practices within Public Housing
- Develop systems, programmes and controls/maintenance and troubleshooting reports
- Manage and control outcomes associated with utilisation, productivity and performance of personnel
- Manage the day-to-day operations
- Manage and control the financial aspects which include budgets, oversee contractor payments and expenditure trends
- Ensure benchmarking practices with other metropoles and develop maintenance strategies and policies
- Provide strategic /operational business improvement services and support to the unit through managing partnerships and agreements
- Manage and monitor performance and indicator assessments and financial reports.
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants) unless otherwise stated.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Cape Town, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection process.
Closing date: 15 April 2022
Please quote the reference number of the vacancy in all communications.
- Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request.
- Copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
- Kindly note that applications will not be acknowledged in writing.
- No late applications will be considered.
- If no notification of appointment is received within three (3) months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Company: City of Cape Town
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: City of Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A