This work as a career listing is about Matchtech in Edinburgh,Scotland,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
About the job
Head of Facilities Projects, Permanent, hybrid
Edinburgh/South Hampton – Electronics
Yeovil – Aerospace
- You will work with the Divisional IFM Manager to ensure that the infrastructure is compliant and meets the needs of the business
- Accountable for the definition and delivery of all infrastructure development technical deliverables providing technical assurance and oversight for entire projects in the civil engineering discipline
- This includes technical assurance during the design, construction and early operational phases under the CDM 2015 regulations.
- Ensuring that activities under your control are undertaken in accordance with the requirements set out in the LDO UK SHE Policy, Divisional SHE Policies and Divisional Health, Safety and Environmental Operating Manuals. These documents identify your key responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Environmental Protection Act and other relevant HS&E legislation.
- Educated to degree level with relevant work experience in a construction project management environment
- Hold or be working towards becoming professionally qualified as a chartered civil engineer.
- Hold NEBOSH General and Construction certificate qualifications with supporting evidence to demonstrate the application of knowledge within the construction environment (Construction, Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015).
- Project Management qualification (APM) or equivalent.
- Fully conversant with Construction Management processes and procedures.
- Conversant with building construction and associated engineering plant.
- Conversant with UK statutory regulations concerning health safety and environment.
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing methods and factory services and facilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills with the ability to communicate and interact at all levels.
- Good facilitation skills (to support delivery of activities).
- Negotiation skills (to engage with suppliers to deliver the required outcomes).
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, SAP and Building management systems.
- Excellent financial awareness
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh,Scotland,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A