This work as a career listing is about Condens in München 2022 exclusively on jobsrytr.com
To explain what this role is about, let us provide some context: The three founders started Condens in 2018 and, naturally, the initial focus was on product development and finding the first customers. As that went well, we started the first marketing initiatives consisting of content, social media, and conference sponsorings helping us create awareness and build our brand. In the following years, we slowly expanded our team and also benefited from a growing UX research market. Eventually, this led to a 5x revenue growth and tripling of our customer base in 2021 with a similarly positive outlook for 2022.
In this role you will take ownership of our marketing strategy and lead our marketing team. And that’s about as specific as we want to go here – after all, you are the marketing expert, not us. What we do know is where we want Condens to develop as a product and as a company. We have strong intrinsic values as a brand that are important to us: a close relationship with our customers, deep understanding of the UX research space, a clean and focused product. And along the same lines we believe marketing should be creating value instead of being interrupting and annoying. But other than that, you will have the freedom to shape our marketing efforts with your experience and ideas.
The role is perfect for you if you
- know the ins & outs of B2B SaaS marketing but are flexible to adapt to the specifics of our industry, brand and values
- are an analytical thinker who can define a well-founded strategy and then get into hands-on execution mode a minute later
- enjoy building and leading a team of marketing specialists
- have accompanied a SaaS startup in the 1-5 Mio. ARR range as a team lead or core contributor
- are a strong communicator in English who is able to adopt and develop Condens’ tone of voice
What we offer
- You will be part of the leadership team and strongly shape the direction of Condens together with the founders
- A product that users love in an exciting growing market
- A vivid company culture with frequent team events including joint lunches, summer & winter trips and lots of fun
- Beautiful office in the heart of Maxvorstadt
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely part of the time
- Salary range: 85.000-100.000€ per year plus attractive equity package
Send your CV and a few sentences describing why you think Condens is a good fit for you to the provided email address.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: München
Application Deadline: N/A